Sunday, December 28, 2008

SPIDER CHECK

i hate spiders, snakes, generally all creepy crawlies.. i go into the water just with my legs, ..i got a shark paranoia now too, ..jellyfish and the water and the beach arent the cleanest anyways.

everytime i drive my car i do a spider check, it saved my life before.. 
one day i had a huntsman spider sitting Right inside my door frame.
if i wudnt have checked it, it cud have killed me, theyre not poisenous, but having a big spider crawling up on my shoulder while im driving 80km, well a lot of hyperventilating and breathing difficulties dont really help with ur road safety.
(of curz i wudnt put pictures of these spiders on my blogs; are u kidding, check them out here)

when i go to sleep i do a spider check now, one woman i know told me she found a spider once, under her duvet. Great, another thing to worry about!
one night i switched the light on for some reason and there was a big spider right next to the lamp, Next To My Headboard!
usually i scream and demand for them to be taken away, ..by my boyfriend, i bought some spider sprays, so i feel a bit safer again.
we have to sleep with open windows now, coz of the heat.. well no comment necessary..

one time i went walking with my boyfriend and we saw a brown snake,
'The Eastern Brown Snake (Pseudonaja textilis), often referred to as the Brown Snake, is an elapid snake native to Australia. It is one of the world's deadliest snakes.' from wikipedia

of curz he had to get close to take pictures of it! That is the snake. i think he is crazy, sometimes..


im not 100% sure if it was a brown snake or not, but it was a big snake and it was brown and im german, so i dont know it better, but that is ALL i need to know.

well, what can i say i wanna go back to europe, but its soo cold there! damn it!

6 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of all those creepy crawley things we have here in Australia either. Icky things they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate, hate, hate spiders. I used to live in Florida where they grow in abundance and grow big. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya woose franziska!...have you see this
    http://www.onemotion.com/flash/spider/
    go on...dare ya....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Spiders! I used to be afraid of them, but now I like to watch them climb to my walls and ceiling... Anyway, a late merry christmas for you, and a happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha hilarious!!! A new definition of 'dangerous spiders' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to the first day of a new job wearing rubber bands around the bottom of my pants legs because I saw a spider on the outside of my car 2 days before.... I'm not proud:(

    I also only swim if someone is out further than me... sharks...

    And to further your bed/spider issue... when my fiance was about 16 his mum changed his bed and found a giant huntsman living under the fitted sheet..:)

    ReplyDelete

”related