Sunday, June 27, 2010

THINGS TO DO IN MELBOURNE-EUREKA TOWER

The last weeks i have been feeling a bit uninspired with my blog. I can barely catch up with everything in my life, even without trying to deal with safari and its several disorders(on my computer my blog only runs on safari).
A while ago we went to the Eureka Tower in Melbourne. I guess it's one of the things to do here, highest building and all and good views and such things, it was quite nice, so i thought i show you some of the pictures.


This is Melbourne.



As you might be able to see, Melbourne is like an island. The CBD has some tallish buildings, but all around it are suburbs, which are basically ugly clusters of little houses.


That's the other side. We got quite a lot of beach here.


Looks like toy buildings.


I like this picture. It expresses my general mood quite well.


Apparently you can also buy nazi paraphernalia in the souvenir shop. People might wanna check certain hate codes before printing merchandise, but hey, not everyone can know those things.
Still, who buys a jumper with the number of storey's of a tourist attraction printed on it. I mean seriously?


4 comments:

  1. I especially like the picture that expresses your general mood quite well, but I like all of your pictures of Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The town of Melbourne does indeed have something for everybody having a mixture of fashion, entertainment, fine dining, history, art & culture and elegance of Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The town of Melbourne does indeed have something for everybody having a mixture of fashion, entertainment, fine dining, history, art & culture and elegance of Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete

”related