Friday, July 24, 2009

CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALE -NOW ON!!


As part of the Dust Team 'Christmas in July' Sale I am offering 20% off all items in my store, only for this weekend, 24th-26th of July.
Please see my shop for more details: lyptis.etsy.com


This is one of my newest additions!


This cute elefant is from Susan's shop 'Beadles and Pins', she has 20% off storwide AND Free Worldwide shipping!
Check out her shop for the cutest knitted animals and creatures and knitted scarves.


Check out Lexa's shop 'juntei' for lovely coptic bound notebooks, greeting cards and other stationary items. Lexa has 20%off storewide and free shipping on single cards within Australia.


This beautiful necklace is from a fairly new shop, dspdavey, Deb who also makes beautiful earrings and hair accessories is offering free shipping for Australian buyers for purchases over 30USD and for International buyers over 40USD.

Happy Shopping and a Merrry Christmas in July!:)

5 comments:

  1. So many lovely things...I'll have one of each thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran
    Thanks for visiting my blog and a sweet comment :)
    Dont be afraid to try making pumpkin pie, it really is one of the simplest recipes ive made, especially because you can use bought pastry.
    I have seen the battenburg cakes at the shop, they look so perfect! Its too bad they contain animal products I dont eat, I should however buy one for my family :)
    Melbourne seems to be just that bit colder whenever we visit there. I cant wait for it to start warming up!
    That little pink elephant is SO adorable :)
    And the necklace is so pretty, very antique looking.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a super Christmas in July! I popped into the Dust promo thread on the weekend and it was totally crazy! I think you all knocked Santas's little socks off with your energy & enthusiasm! Impressive and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

”related