Sunday, March 29, 2009

MONDAY PLAYLIST

Hi Girls and Boys!

Good Morning, its a new week! Hope u packed it full of plans and high expectations!?:)

I wanna start a new series of blog posts, posting songs that start the new week in a nice and different way.

So if u got any songs(Yes, i DO need new music) please post some links to ur favourite clips in the comments!:)

I start!
This band is very nice!



This is a funny german hip hop video(give it some time) and one of my bf's favourite music clips!



This one was suggested by Gaby from hopelesshotel and i think its worth including!
Yeah, i did include it because of the dancers!:)




Have FUN, a Great Week to u and dont forget to leave us some clips in the comments!:)

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, I can't wait to see what you'll come up with
    *goes away to think of some ideas*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything by Phil Collins for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This worked for me today... (be patient, music starts at about the 2 min mark)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w34t4Uu-6Fk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want new music too! You should join the mixtape/craft swap on georgielove.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! I need new music too. I cant get ready for work with out listening to something, but it all gets old fast!

    Thanks for your comments earlier. I have to go to another wedding in June. I will forward you the invite! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg...where should i start???

    let's start with a jazz tune first ok?

    this is a cute song 'let's fall in love' ella fitzgerald.

    Make sure you dance around the kitchen with bf.

    ---
    www.littlemoandfriends.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's one for you - saw them live (twice) and this song is AMAZING! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sBOsh-vyI

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

”related